Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peeps

The Seattle Times Peeps contest ran last week so I was a little busy putting together my entry while vacationing in Idaho. I love this contest (and would love it even more if I won). Check out the Peeps Parade. There are some pretty funny Peeps. I wonder if contests such as this are the true reason behind Peeps success. Have you ever eaten a Peep? Talk about a sugar rush. But, eating a Peep pales in comparison to trying an aplet or cotlets. I'll never forgot my mom trying to pass these off as candy during a road trip through Yakima. Anyway, my entry is up there and I'll give you a hint. Dr. Phil Peep appears somewhere in my entry...


And, here's my entry from last year. I can't remember the title but the main idea was super delegates on a limb, during the democratic caucus here in WA. Needless to say, I didn't win. Maybe this year. Check back on April 14th.








No comments:

Post a Comment