Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pedal Powered Puppetry and Prinella Conclusion

Anyone have a million bucks I can borrow? With it I could by my new favorite pedal powered invention (beating out the Bike Smoothy Maker by a long shot): Puppet Bike. The Puppet Bike sells for a cool mil. Oh, if only I had it and was about twenty years younger... I could be like Jason Trusty who rides around Chicago pedaling puppet shows to make people smile. Here's a full article on puppet bike. And I love, love, love this theatre design. It's a piece of art...

And now for the conclusion to Prinella: When we last left Prinella and her friends, neither the key nor the wand opened the treasure chest. We did what only 25 kids could do....we took bats and pounded the box until candy, rings, prizes, and (of course) lip gloss poured out. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the pinata approach to solving the mystery. Elementary!

    ReplyDelete